Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 17

I'm hankering for a cheese pizza today, Chuck's style.  I've made a deal with Jason that after the 21st day we get to eat cheese pizza, ya know, just to see how I feel afterward.  Of course I will feel like shit.  Bloated and fat and shitty.  But I really miss pizza.  It's funny how in the past I used to rationalize my cravings and cheating by actually researching why it was fine, and actually beneficial, for me to splurge on crappy food.  I would argue about leptin levels needing to come up so I wouldn't plateau and all of that.  At least now I am rightfully admitting I just want pizza.  No rationalization or research involved.

Jason said he'll pass.  I shot him a dirty look and said, "Oh really??? We'll see about that."  Bad wife.  But that's still 4 days away, so hopefully I will change my mind or at least not feel like an asshole for wanting cheese pizza.  At least I didn't say pepperoni pizza (which is what the heart REALLY wants).

Day 17 Menu:
  • Breakfast - Chocolate banana protein shake, english muffin (found one at Trader Joe's that was vegan) with peanut butter
  • Lunch - Veggie lentils, chips w/guacamole
  • Dinner - Udon noodle stirfry with broccoli, carrots, kale
  • Snack - Veggie and flaxseed chips with salsa fresca

No comments:

Post a Comment