Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 2 Reboot

I lost 5 pounds. No kidding. Now, I'm sure most of that is water weight. Actually, I know most of that is water weight because 1) I think it's physically impossible to lose 5 pounds of fat in one day, and 2) I peed all night on the hour every hour. I should not have any liquids, especially with lemon, after 6 pm. But still, 5 FREAKING POUNDS!!!

I felt great today - so much energy and no fogginess or bloating. Last night I even managed to whoop everyone in the family on Just Dance 3 on the Wii. I forgot to post the menu I had yesterday, but will start doing that for the remainder of the fast. Here's today's deliciousness:

Menu Day 2


Breakfast: Kiwi Pineapple Fruit Salad
Snack: Mean Green Juice



Lunch: Homemade Hot and Sour Veggie Soup; Guacamole and Fresh Veggies

Snack: ABC + Orange Juice (apples, beets, carrots, ginger, beet greens and orange); Kale Chips
Dinner: Spinach Salad w/ Ginger Garlic Soy Dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment